I’ve revised my iTunes suggestions. My mother unintentionally showed me that playlist organization using folders is supported in iTunes.
- Add a function to save the Controls settings for playlists that are played from shared libraries. I’m tired of selecting “Repeat All” for a playlist each time I access that music from another computer.
- Add the ability to sort music in the Library using folders. It’s annoying to have to scroll through an enormous list of songs every time I burn a CD and need to build a playlist for that album.
- Add groups for playlists. I’m tired of scrolling through my playlists too.
- Add the ability to recharge an account using a credit card without storing the information. I don’t want to have to purchase a gift certificate for $15 or temporarily store my credit card info online when all I want to add is $10 to my account.
- Add more control over the audio output and the way it interacts with the sound card. Sure, I think my soundcard should be able to autodetect whether or not the audio requires PCM or Dolby 5.1 surround but regardless I don’t understand why the audio/video sync is off if the soundcard settings are configured to use Dolby 5.1.